Emultimediatv respects the intellectual property of others. Emultimediatv takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online.
It should be noted that Emultimediatv is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety websites.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
Contact Us : http://www.watchdogsecurity.online
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
- Get $50 off Branch Furniture’s Highly Rated Standing Desk
- Princess Beatrice Sports Chic Outfit for Lunch with a Friend
- Gifts for mom: 4 ideas that you can buy from WhatsApp for this May 10
- Telugu veteran playback singer G Anand passes away due to COVID 19
- I Asked a Dermatologist How to De-Puff Eyes, and the Answers Really Work
- Zara Haul! Every Brilliant Beyond Brilliant Item I’m Loving Now
- Longtime Grey’s Anatomy actor Jesse Williams is leaving the show
- Stanford football’s first early enrollees a success so far | SportsPac12
- News Roundup: Pandemic relief in sight; Fox News has a body count; Ron DeSantis sucks up
- Google is about to start automatically enrolling users in 2FA